IN THE ROOM
IN THE BATHROOM
Documents required upon arrival at the Imperial by Grace SPA Hotel:
A passport for each guest, a birth certificate for children under 14, a booking confirmation form (preferably).
For children under 18 years of age, when arriving at the hotel unaccompanied by parents or legal guardians, a written power of attorney from one of the legal representatives (in free form or notarized consent) is required.
In connection with the decree of the Government of the Krasnodar Territory No. 369 of 24.06.2021, from July 1, 2021, all guests, when checking into the hotel, must provide one of the following documents:
1) A medical document confirming a negative result for Covid-19, issued no earlier than 3 calendar days before the check-in date (not required for children under 14 years of age);
2) Certificate of receipt of preventive vaccination from Covid-19 (including from the personal account of the Unified Portal of state and Municipal services) in paper or electronic form;
3) A medical document confirming the receipt of the second component of the vaccine or a single-component vaccine from Covid-19;
4) The presence in the mobile application "I travel without Covid-19" of negative results for Covid-19 received no earlier than 3 calendar days before the check-in date (for citizens of the EAEU who enter the Russian Federation from the Republic of Armenia, the Republic of Belarus and the Kyrgyz Republic through air checkpoints across the state border of the Russian Federation);
5) The basis for the accommodation of guests will also be the presentation of a medical document on a previous illness caused by a new coronavirus infection or a certificate of a previous illness from the personal account of the Unified Portal of State and Municipal Services (for persons whose recovery has passed no more than six months before the day of accommodation).